Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Lhasa Apso Discussions > Lhasa Apso Puppies

Notices
Lhasa Apso Puppies Share with us your new arrival or the arrival of a litter

Old 01-02-2013, 07:42 PM

Question Can anyone help!

Hi Guys
I sadly lost my 12 year old darling Molly due to illness and as you can imagine I am heartbroken.
I was wondering if anyone knows what the chances are of me tracing her sibblings and find out if any carried on her line.
Her Dad was called Danton stormy weather and mum was yakee smiling eyes
I have been in touch with her breeder but as he doesnt breed anymore he wasnt very helpful we bought her in Glasgow just over 12 years and I would be very grateful for any help.

Thank you Dee
Old 01-02-2013, 08:03 PM
Administrator

Hi Dee. I don't have a clue, as to how you can find the info you would need, to trace these breeding lines. However, I'm sure someone on here can help you.

Could I ask you to introduce yourself on the introductions threads. Thanks.

My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes. -
Old 01-02-2013, 08:12 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Hi Guys
I sadly lost my 12 year old darling Molly due to illness and as you can imagine I am heartbroken.
I was wondering if anyone knows what the chances are of me tracing her sibblings and find out if any carried on her line.
Her Dad was called Danton stormy weather and mum was yakee smiling eyes
I have been in touch with her breeder but as he doesnt breed anymore he wasnt very helpful we bought her in Glasgow just over 12 years and I would be very grateful for any help.

Thank you Dee
Hi Dee, do you have more information - do you have any paperwork? The one person who can help is Asahyl (Arnold) .............. send him a PM - he is brilliant at tracing pedigrees.

Im so sorry you lost Molly - can I ask what caused her passing hunny even though I know this will be very sore for you to speak about. I will make a few enquiries if you wish to stay online or come back to this when you can xxxxx

PS: These names ring a bell but cant quite put my finger on it ............... yet x

Old 01-02-2013, 08:19 PM
Administrator

Sorry, I think I misread your question - am I right in saying that you are wanting another pup from the same breeding ???

Old 01-02-2013, 08:42 PM

Hi Bunch
Molly passed away due to a tumor on her bowel the vets missed all the signs which makes it even harder as we have been telling them for over a year she was having problems with the toilet they finely did a scan and said she had a tumor on her spleen and if they operated they may be able to save her however when then went in they discovered it wasn't her spleen but her bowel it just go's to show we know our dogs better than anyone and if I ever believe I am right again I will fight rather than be fobbed off.
And bunch yes I would love 2 wee girls related to Molly
Old 01-02-2013, 09:00 PM

Thanks bunch
I sent arnold a pm fingers crossed .
PS
What a great site wish i had discovered you all sooner.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee View Post
Hi Bunch
Molly passed away due to a tumor on her bowel the vets missed all the signs which makes it even harder as we have been telling them for over a year she was having problems with the toilet they finely did a scan and said she had a tumor on her spleen and if they operated they may be able to save her however when then went in they discovered it wasn't her spleen but her bowel it just go's to show we know our dogs better than anyone and if I ever believe I am right again I will fight rather than be fobbed off.
And bunch yes I would love 2 wee girls related to Molly
Hi Dee,

This is what Ive come up with ............

Danton is Andrew Scourfield (sp) who has bred many breeds

Yakee is Albert Easdon who mainly has Peke's now as far as I know but bred apsos (loads) and Shih Tzus ........

Both are Judges but both have only ever bred for pet homes only .......... as far as where their siblings are, I have no idea and as to what they are breeding now, if they are, again I dont have any info.

Can I just say that even though you are wanting apsos related to Molly (of which I can understand why), please be aware that no two apsos will be the same even from the same litter or a related one .......... few and far between and as much as Molly was a complete darling and a sweetie, you may not get the same again with the same temperament - hope this helps in some way xxx

Old 01-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Super Moderator

Hiya Dee
Bert asdon has the Yakee affix, his breed is Pekingese but he breeds various other small breeds too, although he is famous for his pekes he doesnt show the other breeds.
The Danton affix is Andrew Scourfield, he breeds American cockers which he shows but a few other breeds as well.
There seems to be plenty of apsos around Scotland with this breeding so no doubt you would probably be able to get something related if you felt this was the way you want to go.
I would suggest you contact the Lhasa apso club of scotland and speak to Bruce or Ros and im sure they will be able to help you.
Regards
Lyn
Old 01-02-2013, 09:17 PM

Thank you all so much I will get in touch with the above tomorrow.
It is so nice to speak with others that know how these wee creatures get into your heart and soul I will let you know how I get on Thanks again
Old 01-02-2013, 09:24 PM
Administrator

This is the link Dee ..........

http://www.lhasascotland.co.uk/LACOS.htm

and this is Bruce and Ros Watson's own site ..................

http://www.lhasascotland.co.uk/