Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Non-related Issues > Everyday Discussions

Notices
Everyday Discussions Whatever the day holds - everyday is different from weather, local news, shopping, work to news received in general

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 09:24 PM
Administrator

Unhappy Goodbye My Friend And Have A Safe Journey

I would like to take this opportunity to say 'goodbye to Zuzana' .........not from the forum but goodbye from the Uk - as some will know. Zuzana has to return to her homeland in Slovakia for personal reasons, with Gucci.

I know it seems rather silly because she will always be on the forum but Zuzana has been to my home on more than one occasion and of course with Gucci and because of this, it means so much more when a friend is leaving us.

Zuzana, I wish you a safe journey home with your gorgeous little man, an apso who Ive grown to love and who loves to be here with me and my dogs too - it is a pleasure to have met you in person and to have you stay here with me and mine ............and the one thing I loved was that all mine and Gucci got on tremendously and our photos do prove this too.

Its hard for me because its not as if I or you could travel to each other by road so hun, its fly time lol .......... when I can. I know you have alot to do last minute and if you find the time to see this, I just want to say that I shall miss you tremendously. Slovakia is a long away from Brighton lol

Trying to make it lighthearted hun.

I just want to know that both you and Gucci will have a very safe journey - its a long way by car and a very tiring one so just send me a text periodically to say where you are and I will ring you back.

For everyone else, Zuzana and I have just spoken on the phone - we tried to be positive but alas, its not that easy is it. She has alot to do still and hopefully she will manage to finish soon and settle Gucci down.

No words will ever make you feel any better than you do now about moving but, I and all the members Im sure, will send you all their very best my love ..........................

You're never alone, I'm always near,
When your troubled, down or blue.
All you have to do is call me,
I'm always here for you.

It doesn't matter where I'm at,
It doesn't matter when.
When you need someone to talk to,
I'm here to be your friend.

If you need someone to hold your hand,
or a hug to say I care.
If you need a shoulder to cry on,
for you I will be there.
You're never alone, I'm always here,
through the good times and the bad.
I'm always here to be your friend,
I don't like to see you sad ............

Im on the end of the phone

Old 02-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Administrator

Bringing this back up because Zuzana is leaving tomorrow about 11am xxx

Old 02-15-2012, 10:05 PM

Best of luck with the move Zuzana...hope all goes smoothly and Gucci settles well!!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:13 PM
Administrator

Wishing you and Gucci a safe journey and a wonderful new life filled with happiness in your homeland.

Although we have never met. I have come to like, admire and respect you Zuzana.
You are one of the friendliest, caring and nicest people, I've ever had the pleasure to correspond with.

I'll be looking forward to the day your back here with us. XX

My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes. -

Last edited by tootsiepops; 02-16-2012 at 06:12 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Super Moderator

Safe journey, give your sexy man a hug from me. Hugs to you. Hope you are soon back on here. Xxx
Old 02-15-2012, 10:47 PM

have a safe journey zuzana and gucci
Old 02-15-2012, 11:17 PM

Have a wonderful trip to your homeland , I trust all is well . Safe flying . Kirsty
Old 02-15-2012, 11:31 PM

Best of luck to you and Gucci and I wish you both well. Always be safe and happy. Please remember to get back to us.

A dog is the perfect person inside of a furry body
Old 02-16-2012, 12:17 AM

OMG thanks so much everyone! You all got me crying here! I appreciate all of your kind words, I can't express how much it means to me during this stressful time!
For those who don't know, our relationship ended after a very very long time (over 6 years) just before NYE, when I came from Norway. I didn't want to go into it, because I just couldn't handle talking about it more than necessary, as it was and still is very hard for me. That's the reason I am leaving, too. To be closer to my family and hopefully find happiness there.

Lia, thanks so much for everything hun! Your friendship means a lot to me and you've been there for me through all this hard time and before, as well. I truly appreciate everything you've done for me and will always remember it! I never forget, when someone is there for me in time of need! I have to go now, as I am crying again... And I should really go to bed soon, so have to pull myself together lol...

I love you all and I should be on tomorrow from my mobile a little (posts get lost when connection is lost! So no long posts lol) and then again when I arrive to Slovakia, depending on the state I am in after that long journey! Keep your fingers crossed for my little man! It will be a very very long and hard journey for him... But I'd rather have him safe than have him put into cargo (he can't fly in cabin, as he is over the weight limit of 8kg) and risk something happening to him!

Take care all of you and I'll still be on as much as now, once I settle! It won't be long, I promise There won't be even time to miss me

xxxxxxxxxxx
Old 02-16-2012, 04:40 AM

Have a safe journey, look forward to hearing all about your new adventures in your old home! Xxxx. Be safe you 2 xxx