Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Introductions > Forum Rules

Notices
Forum Rules Forum rules must be read and digested prior to posting

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 11:54 AM
Administrator

Arrow Simple Forum Rules

Welcome to lhasa-apso-forums.com which is a community for apso lovers. The forum is here to discuss ownership and care of our breed (pet and show), ask questions and answer them, share photos, stories and any other news about our canine friends. Apso owners who have other breeds are very welcome to post about them in the relevant Board. We are very passionate about our breed together with animal welfare in general - therefore animal welfare is of paramount importance.

These forums are here to enable people to interact and have discussions about the Lhasa Apso first and foremost. Please follow these simple but important guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation as the rules below are in place to help keep Lhasa-apso-forums.com a friendly place that is welcoming and respectful of differing opinions. Please keep them in mind when posting.

Thank you - Admin and Moderators

1. If you disagree with another member, can you please express your opinion in a way that will not cause any upset to the member in question. Choosing words carefully and used in the correct context together with the Smilies provided is recommended. If issues relate to other members, please notify Admin or a Moderator either by using the 'Private Messaging' feature or the 'Contact Us' feature shown at the bottom of the main Index Page. Attempts to confront other members typically will only exacerbate an issue. Please leave it to Admin or the Moderators to address other members' behaviour issues. Admin and Moderators' actions are the result of careful deliberation as an entire team as a whole. If you disagree with the way an issue has been handled, please PM Admin or any Moderator so that we can deal with your concerns and find other ways to handle similar issues differently in the future. Please do not make posts that merely serve to besmirch the team - this will not only be counterproductive but could result in a temporary or complete ban.

If any member does not follow this request and upsets or insults a fellow member, Admin or a Moderator/s - we will address the issue and deal with the problem as seen fit.

2. This is a friendly place to be and there could possibly be young adults perusing the forum as a 'guest' - therefore bad language is not allowed to be openly printed but should such words be needed to express your feelings, please use the asterisk (*) to replace certain letters.

3. Please try to keep to the original poster's thread when replying. It is very easy and natural for any topic of conversation to 'stray off' as threads build but please try not to steer a thread in a new and unrelated direction and bring the thread back to it's original topic.

4. Please utilise the 'Help' Section whereby you can choose from boards such as 'Comments', 'Forum Help' or 'Technical Matters' to alert Admin or the moderators of pending issues.

5. New members please read ... http://www.lhasa-apso-forums.com/showthread.php?t=4684

*THIS THREAD IS CLOSED AND ONLY ADMIN AND MODERATORS ARE ABLE TO REPLY*

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”

Old 07-04-2014, 01:22 AM
Administrator

Following today's misunderstanding by a member, I would like to remind members of the forum rules. Please take time to read them if you have not already had the opportunity to do so - thank you in advance and I'm positive you will understand why these rules are in place

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”

Old 07-04-2014, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

bump
Old 07-05-2014, 12:18 AM
Administrator

Bumping up

Closed Thread