Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Lhasa Apso Discussions > Affiliated Clubs

Notices
Affiliated Clubs Lhasa Apso breed club listings

Old 11-20-2010, 11:59 PM
Administrator

Smile Looking for another Apso?

For those who would like to consider another apso but not for show, there are lhasa rescues on the affiliated club sites who you could contact. For those who want a show apso, they will point you in the right direction.

I find it so difficult to digest why so many apsos are in rescue (as so other breeds) but because this is a lhasa forum, I feel I should mention that there are many apsos who are looking for good, loving and secure homes through no fault of their own. Some reasons for giving up on them can be genuine but some are not.

So, please support the lhasa rescues even if its just a small donation

Thank you for reading x

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”

Old 11-21-2010, 05:40 PM

I did consider phoning the Scottish rescue lady and might still do so. I also wanted to support my local place although I'm sure they don't often see Apsos. My main interest is to give a home to a small rescue dog.

I am a member of the small dog rescue but I notice most of them are in England which does have a much larger population than Scotland.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:50 AM
Administrator

If you dont have success with the dear little pooch you came across in the other post you made, please consider this option The clubs have huge experience and will know if a dog/bitch lhasa will suit or not xxx

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”

Old 12-12-2010, 09:56 AM
midnightvelvet

I am now actively looking for another pup to have in a months time. If anyone knows of anyone with a litter ready to leave mid January, please would they let me know? I want a white/cream/beige colour or a mix of any of those colours or a pure-ish black one
Old 12-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightvelvet View Post
I am now actively looking for another pup to have in a months time. If anyone knows of anyone with a litter ready to leave mid January, please would they let me know? I want a white/cream/beige colour or a mix of any of those colours or a pure-ish black one
You did see the thread by Parisaire didnt you x

Old 12-12-2010, 03:15 PM
midnightvelvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunch View Post
You did see the thread by Parisaire didnt you x

Yes I did and I responded to her asking about colours and pics but she hasn't repsoned as yet. xx
Old 12-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightvelvet View Post
Yes I did and I responded to her asking about colours and pics but she hasn't repsoned as yet. xx
I sent Clair a PM hun xx

Old 07-08-2011, 12:25 PM

Dear Midnight blue We are expecting a litter later on in the year and would possibly be leaving us the begining oj january. The mum is white and gold.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon862 View Post
Dear Midnight blue We are expecting a litter later on in the year and would possibly be leaving us the begining oj january. The mum is white and gold.
Hi Simon

Could you expand on this post please - thanks x

Old 07-08-2011, 08:27 PM
queenbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon862 View Post
We do not advertise pups for sale on this forum. Always use PMs for this please.