Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Health Issues > General Health Matters

Notices
General Health Matters From Runny Eyes to Dentistry

Old 05-02-2017, 03:12 PM
Super Moderator

Brilliant news!!!!

I was told to get in shape.... Round is a shape!!
Old 05-06-2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootsiepops View Post
Fantastic news. Can you get a powder called Thornit in India ? Thornit is fantastic as a preventative for keeping ears in good condition.

Using a clean makeup brush, I brush some around the outer ear, once a week should suffice, and Toots has never had a problem with her ears ever since...
I have heard a lot about Thornit on this forum but sadly, it is not available in India. Pogo's vet suggested us to use the Flea and tick powder in a very small anount to easily pluck out the hair. There are really no other powder available here. Oh god, this country lol
Old 05-06-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhasajoy View Post
Thank goodness, at least now you know what was causing it and Pogo will be a lot happier too. Our Minnie was distressed and as I said before, she is now hyper sensitive where her ears are concerned. Good luck to little Pogo, I love that name xx.
Aw poor Minnie. Pogo is now displaying the same behaviour. She doesnt really want anyone to mess around with her ears after the ear infection episode. Cleaning them is a struggle.
Old 05-07-2017, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoApso View Post
Aw poor Minnie. Pogo is now displaying the same behaviour. She doesnt really want anyone to mess around with her ears after the ear infection episode. Cleaning them is a struggle.
. Our other Lhasa and our Shih Tzu don't have any issues but Minnie does. Thankfully she has the most wonderful temperament but we try to be careful so she isn't afraid. Good luck to little Pogo, she's in good hands and that is what she needs. Their ears are so delicate. Good luck to little pogo. Bless her, I hope her ears settle down soon for her xx.