Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Introductions > Introductions

Introductions Please tell us a little about yourself and your Apso/s

Old 02-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Default Hello All

Evening all

We have recently re homed our little one, Milo.

3 and half years, unfortunately been miss treated, neglated and beaten, so he is a handful and at the moment we are very much 2 steps forward and 4 steps back.

But we shall keep going. He has some amazing qualities and is extremely loving, just need to teach him biting is wrong haha.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Hi Mandy & Milo, welcome to the madhouse oooops sorry Apso Forum!!!!
I'm Elaine & have 10 year old Archie who suffers from PRA and is slowly going blind.We live in Leicestershire. Well done for giving Milo a second chance at happiness. All your hard work will eventually payoff and will have well worth it. I'm looking forward to reading more about Milo and his new life with you and your family xx
The Lhasa Apso............It's all about attitude!!
Old 02-05-2018, 06:02 PM

Hi Mandy and Milo ... welcome to our forum

It appals me no end as to how human beings can harm other living creatures and it angers and saddens me when they can harm the only living creature who will still give unconditional love no matter what happens to them ... it often makes me cry so THANK YOU for giving him the chance of a good loving life - one he so deserves ......

Im Lia and me and my of four live in West Yorkshire - they are Honey, Lexi, Bruce and Kai. There is also Mooky who I co-own with my daughter but he lives with her literally just down the road from me (they just move to my area) ... so I see him more often these days

It will take time for him to trust fully again .. time, understanding and patience is what is needed .. he will get there x

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry onĒ

Old 02-06-2018, 07:29 AM
Super Moderator

Bless you for rehoming Milo, hope all works out well for you all xx
Rachel & the Girls xx

I was told to get in shape.... Round is a shape!!
Old 02-06-2018, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator

Well done for taking Milo in and giving him a second chance. I'm Sue and I have 4 year old Tink who has pretty serious medical problems but I wouldn't be without her. Good luck helping him to trust again . It will be worth it as Lhasa's are so loving xxxx
Sue n Tink