Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Genetics/Faults > Coat Type

Notices
Coat Type Discussions relating to the varying type

Old 10-17-2016, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by USALhasa View Post
There's nothing wrong with that coat, she's still young, the tails take longer to grow out but generally will by 2years. Do yourself a favor, put your mind at ease, Google search Tibetan Lhasas both of today and back in the early 1900s. I think you will find she's just carrying a traditional Lhasa coat. Specifically, check out Suddyam(not sure I spelled that right) Cutting's dogs.
I dont get any sort of results with that word. Maybe its something else. I really want to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine archie View Post
I agree with USALhasa, there's nothing wrong with the coat. I can't remember how old Pogo is? She probably hasn't got her adult coat through yet, it may change as she gets older. I would say one thing though don't rub her coat dry as the will damage it. As for the length, the original description was heavy, good length & dense but not to the floor. xx
Thank you so much both of you for giving this reassurance. I am going a bit easy now.
Old 10-17-2016, 06:19 PM
Administrator

She has a long way to go - she is still very young Anuj - so give it time ..... some apso's coats grow quicker than others too. And here is one of the Cutting's apsos ...........

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry onĒ