Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Health Issues > Seasons

Notices
Seasons Rather than discuss this in 'General Health' it is better in its own catergory for those questions you need to ask or for simply posting about your bitch encountering seasons

Old 06-29-2017, 12:11 PM

So Pogo is finally finished with her heat cycle. It ended 4-6 days ago. It was difficult to identify when it ended, but I got to know since her vulva is back to the normal size. Hard days are over now lol.
Old 07-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoApso View Post
So Pogo is finally finished with her heat cycle. It ended 4-6 days ago. It was difficult to identify when it ended, but I got to know since her vulva is back to the normal size. Hard days are over now lol.
Hi Sanuj, it's always a relief lol .......... are you going to have her spayed now? x

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”

Old 07-30-2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunch View Post
Hi Sanuj, it's always a relief lol .......... are you going to have her spayed now? x
I talked about this with Pogo's vet. He said that it would be best to have her spayed after her second or third birthday. I don't know why is that but we are okay with it. We will have her spayed after her second birthday.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:55 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoApso View Post
I talked about this with Pogo's vet. He said that it would be best to have her spayed after her second or third birthday. I don't know why is that but we are okay with it. We will have her spayed after her second birthday.
Ok but make sure it is 3 months AFTER her season x

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”