Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Groomers Corner > Tried And Tested

Notices
Tried And Tested Here you can offer your views on products of all kinds that you have tried - have the products worked? Or anything that you have bought, used and found excellent relating to our apsos

Old 11-05-2016, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine archie View Post
I'm pleased the yeast seems to have cleared up. I got the giggles when I got to the part about chasing her for a urine sample, I had visions of you running round the garden behind her
What did the vet say today? xx
Thanks for asking Elaine Vet gave her another antibiotic injection, her temperature was still a little up and having tested her urine (what little there was) they did see a few struvite crystals, vet is now debating whether to change her diet, but is very wary of the possibility that the new food will do her IBD no favours.
She had her anal glands emptied aswell, this also seems to be becoming a regular pattern of things that need doing too, it really must bother her because I find that she's much less grumpy afterwards.

The vet said that she would ring me when she's decided on the way forward regarding the struvite crystals.
Old 11-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

My vet suggested I put a sprinkling of oat bran on Archies' food to help his anal glands. They've not been done now for 8.5 - 9 years!!! I don't know if this would be any good though with Mazies IBD? xx

www.etsy.com/uk/shop/thepetparacordstudio
Handmade paracord leads, collars and other items