Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > Lhasa Apso Discussions > Safety First

Notices
Safety First Safety of our Apsos is paramount. All levels of safety need to be considered. Any concerns, advice given and sought, please relate to this section

Old 01-11-2014, 11:32 AM
Administrator

It only takes one idiot to bump you from behind Matthew

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry onĒ

Old 01-11-2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

Ik! It's quite different from when I used to have Labradors when you shoved em in the boot where there weren't anything that could really harm them except a crash. It's not safe roads nowadays. It's mostly drunken idiots but Marley either goes in the well on short journeys, on long journeys if it's necessary to take her then we bring her in her cage, but if we don't need to bring her on long journeys we put her in the 'playden' which is actually a crate but I hate calling it a crate and it's easily her size because I don't agree with small crates and dogs forced to go in them. In bed at night she goes in her crate but she doesn't cry or anything and when the breeder had her she was in a crate. x
Old 01-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Banned

The reason we call it playden as the crate is full of toys and running space haha. She'll be out of it at 6 months it's just for housetraining and not to chew furniture really at night and when we are out (max. 2 hours but mostly 30 mins - 1 hr)