Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > The Show World > Future Shows

Notices
Future Shows Upcoming Shows - Dates and Venues

Old 06-18-2013, 12:03 AM
Administrator

Smile Cheshire Show 2013 (19th June)

Anyone going to the Cheshire Agricultural Show on Wednesday this week? I will be there (and Dulcie) with all my four - taking them out for a spree and showing Lexi - the judge is Gavin Robertson who won Crufts this year with Jilly, his Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen ............ but its forecast rain! Im ringing Nigel Evans tomorrow (the executive director of the show) and ask him to remind the guys to mow the grass for the apso ring (spoke to him a few weeks ago and was asked to ring him again as a reminder) ......... but if it does rain, we will be under cover in rings the size of a matchbox ......... either way, its not good for an apso to 'move' ......... they need room to get their gait going may as well stay on the examination table and trot around that

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”

Old 06-18-2013, 01:11 AM
Administrator

Amy, are you close enough? Nikki if you see this, are you going as I know you are not too far

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”

Old 06-18-2013, 08:46 AM

unfortunatly i cant make it i couldnt arrange any transport but i can definatly get to the leeds show x
Old 06-18-2013, 08:56 AM
Administrator

Okey dokey hun x

Old 06-20-2013, 12:21 AM
Administrator

Lexi got 3rd today out of three (5 entered and 2 absent). There was a very long wait due to changes of circumstances with other judges etc and it went on and on .......... it was a boiling day so by the time we got into the ring, Lexi had had it - she was ok on the 'up and down' but when it came to the triangle, she stopped half way, her head was right down! I dropped the brush and went to examine - she was being sick ......... she then carried on but she was not having it at all ......... more importantly, she came first as in her health and the way she felt so hey, one of those days .......... took the other three for a day out too - that was a novel to be somewhere different lol lol - walking and free roaming is one thing but to be somewhere with all these dogs must have made their day lol

Old 06-20-2013, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Aww sending Lexi big xxx. How is she this morning ?

My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes. -
Old 06-20-2013, 10:56 AM
Administrator

Thanks Rosie ......... she's actually very quiet this morning and was very sluggish when she did toilets

Old 06-20-2013, 08:39 PM
Super Moderator

Well done Sexy Lexi... hope she ok now Lia... xx

I was told to get in shape.... Round is a shape!!