Go Back   Lhasa Apso Forums > The Show World > Future Shows

Notices
Future Shows Upcoming Shows - Dates and Venues

Old 05-26-2013, 11:32 PM
Administrator

Arrow Bath - Championship Show 27/5/2013

Ive entered this show but have decided not to go ........... I feel terrible as I really wanted to do this one but Ive been toying over the journey and this teatime I said to Dulcie that I just couldnt face it ........ almost four hours there and four hours back is going to be a nightmare (with bank holiday weekend returners too) ......... I really wanted to go under this judge who loves Lexi and gave her top places in the past and a superb critique but, just cant face it ....... proves that Im not 'all out to get' doesnt it.

Anyway, I wish all those who are showing at this show all the best xx

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”

Old 05-27-2013, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Well I should have been about an hour away now from the venue by now ......... just couldnt face the drive to be honest

Dogs are such agreeable friends―they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms, they love us purely and loyally no matter what - they give us the strength to carry on”

Old 05-27-2013, 09:35 AM

Don't blame you Lia, I hate Bank Holiday Traffic! That's also a lot of driving for one day .

Sue, Teebo & Neesha
Old 05-27-2013, 09:44 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suziebee View Post
Don't blame you Lia, I hate Bank Holiday Traffic! That's also a lot of driving for one day .

It would have been Sue and Lexi would have hated all that travelling sat in a cage ......... it was the same when I took her to Essex for a show, by the time I got there and hung around for the bitch classes, she had had it and wasn't up for it at all - then all those hours travelling back ............

I was on holiday when Dulcie booked it ........... I should have said no there and then but it wasnt until I got back and checked out the distance and timing ......... thought about it for days and yesterday I decided that it wasnt going to happen its a shame because I like this judge and he always speaks to us both - would have liked to have been there but at least initially, he gained an entry from us (absent or not) xx

Old 05-27-2013, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Thats a long way to go. Not for me lol...

Goodluck to all entering. Wonder if Simon has entered, if so wishing you the best of luck..

My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dog's eyes. -
Old 05-27-2013, 12:47 PM
Administrator

Just been checking the results as they are being put on and it certainly looks as though the judge is doing his own thing

Old 05-27-2013, 02:30 PM
Super Moderator

I couldn't do 8 hours driving in one day Shame you would have had to travel so far hun xx

I was told to get in shape.... Round is a shape!!
Old 05-27-2013, 06:05 PM

I didnt enter because of the long journey. Weve done alot of travelling recently to both birmingham and scotland. Its so expensive for fuel. My next champ shows are Border union ,NOELAC then Leeds.